Thursday, April 19, 2012

Free Powerpoints!

How many times in a day are you sent emails that you really don't have the time to look at, but then something inside says "Just open it!"  That happened today to me.  I was quickly checking my email when I received one about a website that offers math powerpoints.  I immediately decided to close it out since I am an English teacher, but then went back to it a couple minutes ago to check it out.  When I went to the site I found it could be used in any subject at all grade levels.  There are powerpoints for almost any topic you can think of for all the common subjects.  I took a little time to look at the Language Arts section and I found some neat Jeopardy games for literary terms that I plan to go back to later today.  I wanted to share this site with you all so you can check it out and perhaps send it to other colleagues to use!  Have a great day!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks so much. I love finding powerpoints online. It makes life so much easier.

    ReplyDelete