Saturday, April 7, 2012

Welcome!

Hello all!  I have decided that blogging about my days at Northern Bedford High School would be a great thing to look back upon.  The months, or better yet, years go by so quickly that I tend to not remember things that have happened or strategies that work.  You will see what a day in the life of Mrs. G is like and perhaps I can offer some strategies and techniques that you can use along the way in your teaching career. 

Are there going to be happy times? Yes.  Will there be trying times? Yes.  There are always more happy times than trying times, and no matter how bad it seems it could always be worse!  I smile each day that I am in the classroom and very gracious to be working in a wonderful district with wonderful teachers and staff.  It really cannot get much better. : ) 

Please share any stories (good or bad) and any advice you may have! 

Enjoy!

5 comments:

  1. You are off to a good start. I will be anxious to see how your poll turns out. You will have to share the results with the class. Looking forward to following along with your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am looking forward to hearing about your experiences as a teacher! Great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like your idea of talking about what goes on in your classroom. Sometimes it is hard to remember everything that went on during a school year...and this is a great way to remember it :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a great idea! Did you think to put in funny things that students say? I wish I would keep a book of every funny thing a student would say. It's always nice to hear from teachers who have a positive attitude and love their job :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This will be great to look back on when you retire. I can't wait to read some of your interesting stories.

    ReplyDelete